skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, September 25, 2011

About K-Pop Life



K-Pop life is a blog that reviews new releases of Korean pop music, dramas, variety shows, and anything else you guys want me to review. Sometimes I'll post my thoughts on certain trends in Korea, whether it be fashion, food, or news.


I should also remind everyone that these posts are my thoughts on such topics, so everyone is allowed to disagree.


So, a little about myself. I recently discovered K-pop earlier this year, so I'm still pretty new to a lot of older artists/shows. I'm open to recommendations and requests, but since this is a new blog, I'll be focusing on newer debuts/releases. I am a student in high school, so the frequency of posts will be kind of inconsistent, but I'll try my best to post regularly. I will also put in a lot of effort, so expect some in-depth discussions about lots of different things. I've never done any serious blogging before, so let's hope this works out.


My favorite K-pop groups and artists in no particular order:
  1. SNSD
  2. 2PM
  3. Davichi
  4. Brown Eyed Girls
  5. Baek Ji Young
  6. 2NE1
  7. 4minute
  8. SISTAR
  9. After School
  10. CN Blue
  11. T-ara
  12. KARA
  13. miss A

0 comments:

Post a Comment